Dear amazing customers and friends,
Firstly, we want to thank everyone for the support you have provided Excalibur Collision during this time. We are so encouraged by the incredible community we’ve enjoyed throughout the years. Secondly, we want to express our deepest condolences to those suffering from COVID-19 in any way. This is a difficult time, and we desire to serve you any way we can.
As always, your protection and health are our primary concerns. We mostly accomplish this by ensuring your vehicles run as safe and optimal as possible. However, since the outbreak of COVID-19, we’ve taken all precautions necessary to assure your bodily health as well. Please, see the list below for more details.
We are, once more, open for our regular hours (Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM), and you are welcome to come anytime. We just ask that you practice proper social distancing and wear a facemask. We look forward to serving you now and in the future, no matter circumstances or difficulties.
Your Friends at Excalibur Collision
The measures we are taking:
- We support and follow all CDC, county, and state recommendations. This includes changing employee schedules to limit the amount of people in the shop to only what is necessary.
- Our staff promises to refrain from shaking hands and hugging and to use non-physical methods to be welcoming, polite, and professional.
- All employees must wash their hands regularly and do so for at least 20 seconds. Employees who do not feel well are asked to remain at home until recovered.
- We clean the shop and office daily and have extra stores of cleaning supplies (gloves, masks, sanitizers, bleach, etc.) on hand for health safety.
- We sanitize the most-touched surfaces in the cars we repair before returning vehicles.
- We keep the waiting room free of food and replace the water and coffee regularly.
We always care for you at all times, making you and your health our main priority